Massimo Teodorani is an Italian astrophysicist at CNR - Instituto di Radioastronomia / Radiotelescopi di Medicina, in Bologna, who has carried out work in the controversial field of SETV (Search for Extraterrestrial Visitation). He has also taken part in several research expeditions to Hessdalen, Norway, to study the little-understood phenomenon of earthlights.
1. Teodorani M. & Strand E.P. (1998), "Experimental methods for studying
the Hessdalen phenomenon in the light of the proposed theories: a comparative
overview," OIH Rapport, n. 5, Hogskolen i Ostfold (Norway), pp. 1-93.
2. Teodorani M. (2000) "Physical Data Acquisition and Analysis of Possible Flying Extraterrestrial Probes by using Opto-Electronic Devices," Extraterrestrial Physics Review, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 32-37.
3. Teodorani M. (2001), "Instrumented Search for Exogenous Robotic Probes on Earth," Conf. Proc. on First European Workshop on Exo/Astrobiology, 21-23 May 2001, ESRIN, Frascati (Rome), Italy, ESA SP-496, pp. 379-381.
4. Teodorani M., Montebugnoli S. & Monari J. (2000) "The EMBLA 2000 Mission in Hessdalen," NIDS, Articles.
5. Teodorani M. & Strand E.P. (2001) "Data Analysis of Anomalous Luminous Phenomena in Hessdalen," ICPH, Articles. Read online here.
6. Teodorani M., Strand E.P. & Hauge B.G. (2001), "EMBLA 2001: The Optical Mission," ICPH, Articles. Read on-line here.
7. Teodorani M. (2002) "Le Strategie per il SETV e la Ricerca di Vita Intelligente Esogena sul Pianeta Terra," in Appendice di libro " Intelligenze Extraterrestri" (Pinotti R.).