Italian astrophysicist at CNR - Instituto di Radioastronomia / Radiotelescopi
di Medicina, in Bologna, who has carried out work in the controversial field
of SETV (Search for Extraterrestrial Visitation).
He has also taken part in several research expeditions to Hessdalen, Norway,
to study the little-understood phenomenon of earthlights.
- Teodorani M. & Strand E.P. (1998), "Experimental methods for studying
the Hessdalen phenomenon in the light of the proposed theories: a comparative
overview," OIH Rapport, n. 5, Hogskolen i Ostfold (Norway), pp. 1-93.
- Teodorani M. (2000) "Physical Data Acquisition and Analysis of Possible
Flying Extraterrestrial Probes by using Opto-Electronic Devices," Extraterrestrial
Physics Review, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 32-37.
- Teodorani M. (2001), "Instrumented Search for Exogenous Robotic Probes
on Earth," Conf. Proc. on First European Workshop on Exo/Astrobiology,
21-23 May 2001, ESRIN, Frascati (Rome), Italy, ESA SP-496, pp. 379-381.
- Teodorani M., Montebugnoli S. & Monari J. (2000) "The EMBLA 2000 Mission
in Hessdalen," NIDS, Articles.
- Teodorani M. & Strand E.P. (2001) "Data Analysis of Anomalous Luminous
Phenomena in Hessdalen," ICPH, Articles. Read online here.
- Teodorani M., Strand E.P. & Hauge B.G. (2001), "EMBLA 2001: The Optical
Mission," ICPH, Articles. Read on-line here.
- Teodorani M. (2002) "Le Strategie per il SETV e la Ricerca di Vita
Intelligente Esogena sul Pianeta Terra," in Appendice di libro " Intelligenze
Extraterrestri" (Pinotti R.).